Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

driving my car around Europe, or do I need extra insurance?

Am I covered for driving my car around Europe, or do I need extra insurance?

Scenic route: You need to check you’re covered in Europe – on a country by country basis

I am going to be driving around Europe with my 
own car over the summer. 
Do I have to take out extra insurance and breakdown cover, or will I be protected under my existing policy? 
If not, how much cover can a UK insurer give me and what happens if I have an accident?




Scenic route: You need to check you’re covered in Europe 
on a country by country basis
Marc Shoffman, of This is Money, replies: Taking a car onto the European continent is a popular option for holidaymakers. There are no luggage limits as long as you can fit everything in you car, and you can manage your own time, rather than wait at airports for hours.
There are a number of things you need to prepare for when driving in Europe. You will have to get used to driving on the opposite side of the road and you need to order a European travelling pack which includes items such as a GB sticker and fluorescent vest. 
More importantly, make sure you are insured in case of any accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages